Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reading Goal: An Update

It's the start of a new month, so I thought it would be a good time to revisit my reading goal for the year. At the start of 2011, I decided that I wanted to read at least 60 books this year. After reaching 53 last year, I though this would be a bit more of a challenge, but still attainable.

As you can see from my list of books read in 2011 at the top of the page, I have read 16 books so far. For two months, that's really great! I'm very excited about the possibility of surpassing my goal. However, to be realistic, I must also realize that these past two months have been rather lacking in the obligations department, so I probably won't keep this pace up for the whole year. It's a fantastic start though, I'm so encouraged that I am well on my way to meeting my goal.

Tell me, what are your reading goals for this year? How are you doing? It's not too late! Make a reading goal for March, or the remainder of the year. Have a number to reach in your head is a great motivator when you're deciding between the remote and the bestseller you just picked up at the bookstore.

Happy Reading!

No comments: